New Patient Initial Consultations – $50
New Patients have their Initial Consultation held in-person at the Fox Haven Aesthetics clinic. Consultations run between 30-60 minutes depending upon the complexity of the case.
In order to get a better grasp on your unique situation, you’ll be asked a variety of questions regarding your Medical History, Diet, Emotional State, and Lifestyle. You get full access to me for 100% of your treatment. This is your opportunity to be curious, ask questions, and present your concerns. You’ll be seen, listened to, and heard.
Not all Acupuncturists have training in or access to Chinese Herbal Medicine. I do. That means you get additional support from the power of Traditional Chinese Herbs and Taoist Stone Elixirs.
There are no cookie cutter treatments. Each session is individualized for how you show up at that specific moment in time. This is truly bespoke medicine geared for you.
Whether for General Wellness or Aesthetics, best results require multiple, regularly scheduled treatments. That means you get long term support for long term results. To assist in your long term success, Fox Haven Aesthetics offers Subscription Plans at a lower rate than Ala Carte Singular Services.
- AcuFox Aesthetic System™ – Aesthetic Facial Acupuncture combined with a variety of techniques. We currently offer two levels of AcuFox Aesthetic plans – Standard and Ultimate. Click here for the details on each.
- Acu-Integrative Microneedling – An effective combination of Acupuncture for Wellness and ProCell Microchanneling.
- Cranial Facial Nerve Recovery (CFNR) for Trigeminal Neuralgia, Bell’s Palsy, and other facial nerve conditions.
- Tranquility, Serenity, and Relaxation (TSR) for when you need to feel deep relaxation and have less stress.
Ala Carte Singular Services
- Acupuncture for Wellness Treatment $150 – for addressing aches, pains, stress, & your general wellbeing
- Aesthetic Acupuncture plus AcuFox Herbal Facial $250 – give your face a glow-up
- Wu Dang External Qi Healing (EQH) $175 – esoteric energy work without needles
- Craniosacral Therapy $130 – light touch bodywork for alleviating pain and inducing relaxation. Great for easing chronic muscle tension and headaches.
- Acu-Integrative Microneedling $400 – Pro Cell Microchanneling & Cytokine Serum combined with Acupuncture to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and stretch marks.
- Injection Therapy – varies on injectable, amount used, and time spent $25-$99 – homeopathic injections for wellness and beauty
- B12 Injections $25-$35 – tonifies your Blood & Qi to help you feel more energetic
- Body Sculpting for Cellulite Reduction – coming soon!
24 hours advance notice for appointment cancellations is required. Otherwise you may be billed for the scheduled treatment.
Appointment times are available Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, 9am-4pm.
We are not a walk-in facility. Consultation and treatment is performed by appointment only.
All treatments must be paid for in advance or at the time the service has been rendered. A fee will be added per day to any late payments.
Subscription plans must be completed within 60 days of the agreed upon end date or the cost of remaining treatments will be forfeit.
Fox Haven Aesthetics accepts payment in cash, check or by credit card.
We do not bill insurance.
We do not accept Medicare or Medicaid.
Prices are subject to change without notice.